by Zerlina Maxwell onNovember 14, 2012
After his "blackface" quip, maybe he'll learn to make his critiques more constructive and less offensive.
by Dr. Wilmer J. Leon onSeptember 27, 2011
It's not just the Cornel-Tavis caravan taking the president to task -- and for good reason.
by Lynette Holloway onAugust 20, 2011
Marcia Dyson writes in an essay that it's high time for black folk to stop beating down others who offer constructive criticism of the White House.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News