by Imara Jones onApril 7, 2013
As the POTUS presents a new budget, Colorlines' Imara Jones wonders who will be the hardest hit.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 1, 2013
He was blunt when it came to his view of the cuts and of the Republicans he blamed for them.
February 13, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: To invest in other areas, the budget hikes taxes for the rich and cuts some programs for the poor.
February 15, 2011
Now that everyone's had their say on his 2012 federal budget, President Obama addressed people's doubts but defended his choices.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion