by Edward Wyckoff Williams onAugust 28, 2012
Whether or not he intended it to, Romney's "joke" put a spotlight on his white privilege.
May 30, 2012
He says nothing has changed his mind about the president's place of birth. We have a feeling nothing ever will.
by Nsenga Burton onAugust 12, 2011
Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.
by Jack White onApril 29, 2011
RightWatch: It's not his origins or grades that are at issue -- so Obama can never satisfy Donald Trump and the other race-baiters.
April 27, 2011
(Happy now, Birthers?) "We don't have time for this kind of silliness," the president said. Read the full transcript of his remarks here.
March 1, 2011
Georgia sponsor says that president's citizenship is still "unresolved."
January 28, 2011
If bill passes, it will "calm the Birthers down" and help with the state's deficit.
by Lauren Williams onJanuary 20, 2011
Hawaii governor makes good on promise to prove Birthers wrong.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onDecember 26, 2010
They irk Neil Abercrombie so much, he's seeking ways to change state policy so that he can take them on.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]