January 23, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The president will discuss the economy with an eye on inequality -- and his re-election.
December 6, 2011
Blogging the Beltway: In his latest speech, the president slams wealth inequality and says trickle-down economics don't work.
by Cynthia Gordy onOctober 19, 2011
He's done a lot, says the White House in a new report. Anti-poverty advocates weigh in on their progress.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966