February 26, 2013
Did he squander the trust of black parents with his Chicago speech?
by Zettler Clay onFebruary 20, 2013
Zettler Clay, in a piece for Clutch magazine, says that the president's "continuation of the hackneyed black pathology rhetoric of his political predecessors" is beyond disappointing.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music