by Nsenga Burton onAugust 12, 2011
Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.
by Jack White onApril 29, 2011
RightWatch: It's not his origins or grades that are at issue -- so Obama can never satisfy Donald Trump and the other race-baiters.
April 27, 2011
Not satisfied with the release of President Obama's long-form birth certificate, detractors ask, "Why did it take so long?" Here's a look at the law that had to be circumvented to quell the Birther fray.
by Joel Dreyfuss onApril 27, 2011
The release of the president's birth certificate doesn't erase the understanding among African Americans that he -- and they -- have been deeply disrespected and are still cast as outsiders.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt