by Joel Dreyfuss onAugust 22, 2010
The Obamas vacationed at one end of Martha's Vineyard. Black intellectuals and academics gathered at the opposite end to talk about religion, crime and justice. Two interlocking worlds kept apart by the issue of race.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt