by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onOctober 18, 2012
Citing "not great" ratings for T.J. Holmes' show, Debra Lee hopes they'll watch Second Coming.
January 6, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: In politics, money talks. These brothers are ensuring that African-American voices are heard.
April 12, 2011
Sensing that their message wasn't connecting with African Americans, Obama-administration officials attempt to answer: What are you doing for us?
by David Swerdlick onApril 12, 2011
Despite the debate over a black agenda, Obama can't do anything for African Americans that he doesn't do for the rest of the country.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onApril 7, 2011
Just days after kicking off his 2012 re-election bid, Obama addresses a convention for the reverend's activist group, with cabinet members in tow.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’