October 30, 2011
Journal-isms: Martin G. Reynolds, editor of the Tribune, told Journal-isms on Friday that he will leave the editor's job to head the "community media laboratories."
August 26, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Rev. Al Sharpton says he views MSNBC as new turf on the civil rights "battlefield."
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music