by Deron Snyder onJanuary 13, 2012
Discussions about Denver's celebrated Christian quarterback are rarely reasonable, rational or relative.
January 17, 2010
It is common knowledge that a majority of players in the National Football League are black. Less noticed is the fact that the league is home to a growing number who are native-born Africans or children of African immigrants. They hail from Ghana to Nigeria to Uganda, and several in this photo gallery are in the 2010 playoffs.
by Martin Johnson onJanuary 15, 2009
Last year's Giants were a cut above mediocre. By contrast, this year’s Eagles outscored their opponents by a whopping 127 points. In other words, they aren’t Cinderella; instead they are the latest example of another cherished sports cliché, the team that is much better than their record indicated.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!