January 19, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Claiming that "the mission is greater than the man," he's now endorsing Gingrich.
January 17, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Candidates talk black poverty, voting rights and the "food stamp president."
by Jack White onJanuary 12, 2012
RightWatch: The Republican base may not love Mitt, but he will be a formidable foe.
January 9, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: He's way ahead in New Hampshire, but his business past (and his own words) may eventually trip him up.
January 8, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Just before the New Hampshire primary, candidates were in full attack mode.
January 8, 2012
Journal-isms: Gingrich says he's prepared to tell African Americans why they shouldn't be satisfied with food stamps.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJanuary 6, 2012
The candidate says that if he went before the group, he'd tell black people to demand paychecks instead of food stamps.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onDecember 26, 2011
Republican presidential front-runner fails to gather enough votes in the state he lives in.
by Eugene Robinson onDecember 16, 2011
Newt Gingrich constantly hijacks the ideas of others and doesn't bother to curate them into a consistent philosophy, Eugene Robinson writes in his Washington Post column.
by Lynette Holloway onDecember 16, 2011
We recall 10 of the worst things politicos and conservative commentators said this year.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
One month after its launch, #Music seems poised to go the way of the dodo.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life