by L.Z. Granderson onDecember 19, 2011
In a blog entry at CNN, L.Z. Granderson says that the GOP front-runner and his ilk have their collective noses too high in the air to realize that this country is great because of, not in spite of, the poor.
by Michael Arceneaux onDecember 16, 2011
From nude "sexts" to ethics probes, the year had its share of juicy scandals. Remember these?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt