by Dayo Olopade onFebruary 4, 2010
Perry is one candidate in a crowded field who believes he can turn around his blighted city.
August 31, 2009
On the fourth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, President Obama promises national leadership on New Orleans--and a visit by the end of the year. But will local politics produce its own recovery?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]