by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 4, 2011
Says allegations of Justice Department reverse racism "fly in the face of history and facts."
July 9, 2010
It's in everyone’s best interests to find out why, after having a blackjack outside a polling place and calling people “crackers," the Justice's sole movement against King Samir Shabazz was an injunction barring him from having a weapon within 100 feet of a polling place.
July 6, 2010
The Justice Department’s dismissal of voter-intimidation charges against members of Philadelphia’s New Black Panther Party, a decision at the center of testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Tuesday, is one in which every American -- particularly ones of color -- should be interested.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News