August 24, 2012
Elongated Thoughts: A new op-ed makes claims about Barack Obama that can't possibly be true.
by Alex Pareene onApril 17, 2012
Salon's Alex Pareene says the conservative publication may have fired two bigots, but we shouldn't expect it to part with the idea that race determines intelligence.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 11, 2012
In today's link roundup: Robert Weissberg is the most recent contributor to get the ax from National Review. Plus: First lady works out with Biggest Loser contestants.
by Eric Hinton onApril 8, 2012
The conservative magazine found John Derbyshire's comments about blacks "nasty and indefensible."
October 7, 2010
National Review is already questioning whether MTV plans on hand-picking liberal youths who will go easy on the president. But I'd remind the editors of two things.
September 13, 2010
Has anyone of Gingrich’s status ever said, simply, “Barack Obama is not normal”?
January 4, 2010
Bloggers and pundits weigh in on this photo pulled from the White House flickr page...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt