by Hillary Crosley onDecember 9, 2012
Diallo and DSK's lawyers may reach a settlement, but without vindication for either party.
by Leroy Woodson Jr. onSeptember 12, 2011
The powerful Frenchman may have added insult to injury in his treatment of a hotel maid, says a writer in Paris.
by Joel Dreyfuss onSeptember 4, 2011
Dominique Strauss-Kahn is headed to France Saturday, the first time since he was arrested in a sexual-assault case in May.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)