May 22, 2012
Journal-isms: The man fired after writing an inaccurate article about Tupac Shakur defends himself.
July 28, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Rev. Al Sharpton was an early backer of Comcast's acquisition of NBC, writer points out. Plus: GOP makes gains, but only among white voters.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt