by Sonia Ospina onJanuary 29, 2013
In a piece for the Huffington Post, Sonia Ospina calls the civil rights group's alignment with the soda industry an example of "leadership failure" -- but the NAACP isn't alone. Ospina outlines a five-point plan for everyone involved in this story.
by Hillary Crosley onJanuary 27, 2013
The civil rights group tells us that beverage donors have nothing to do with its opposition to NYC's law.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead