by Nadine Smith onMay 24, 2012
Nadine Smith, executive director of Equality Florida, writes in a piece for the Huffington Post that the NAACP has stood by LGBT people before.
by Eugene Robinson onMay 23, 2012
Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson says that the civil rights organization has finally returned to center stage.
by Joshua R. Weaver onFebruary 7, 2012
Advocates challenge the perception that black people are less supportive than others.
by Joshua R. Weaver onJanuary 27, 2012
The NAACP argued for LGBT and civil rights unity at a national LGBT conference.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The rapper debuted his new single by projecting the song's video on buildings in New York.
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion