by Khaled A. Beydoun onApril 24, 2013
In the aftermath of Boston's tragedy, let's clear up the myths about the face of Islam in the U.S.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 4, 2011
Maybe not. There's concern that the worldview and policies that vilify Islam won't die with bin Laden.
by Salamishah Tillet onFebruary 14, 2011
At times overwhelming in scope and pace, the new film Mooz-lum offers a new twist on a familiar tale of tolerance.
by David Swerdlick onAugust 18, 2010
If President Obama gives a little on small issues, he’ll do better on big ones like the mosque near Ground Zero.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt