by Katti Gray onOctober 15, 2012
Be it from the government, private sector or alumni, some schools need an intervention. And fast.
by Denise Stewart onMarch 30, 2009
Morris Brown could barely pay its water bill. Endowments are down at Spelman and Morehouse. Passing a collection plate might not keep some historically black colleges afloat.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music