November 29, 2010
Try to think of any other time that a white politician was so bracingly direct when speaking to his mostly-white constituency about racism.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 29, 2010
Portland's mayor beefs up security at mosque after suspicious fire where Mohamed Osman Mohamud occasionally worshipped.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onNovember 28, 2010
Terrorism begets terrorism as arson hits a mosque once attended by teen terror suspect Mohamed Osman Mohamud.
by The Buzz onNovember 27, 2010
Mohamed Osman Mohamud was arrested Friday evening after he allegedly tried to blow up a fake explosive van in Portland, Ore.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK