November 29, 2010
Try to think of any other time that a white politician was so bracingly direct when speaking to his mostly-white constituency about racism.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 29, 2010
Portland's mayor beefs up security at mosque after suspicious fire where Mohamed Osman Mohamud occasionally worshipped.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onNovember 28, 2010
Terrorism begets terrorism as arson hits a mosque once attended by teen terror suspect Mohamed Osman Mohamud.
by The Buzz onNovember 27, 2010
Mohamed Osman Mohamud was arrested Friday evening after he allegedly tried to blow up a fake explosive van in Portland, Ore.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods
- NBA’s Kevin Durant Donates $1 Million To Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Step-Dad Multiple Times