by Jack White onMarch 13, 2012
RightWatch: She makes Republicans pander to the extreme end of the base, which only hurts the party.
by Steven Gray onMarch 10, 2012
In an imaginary war room, Mitt Romney's aides strategize about ways to fix his image problem.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 9, 2012
What he'll get into next is anyone's guess.
by David Swerdlick onMarch 7, 2012
The president has waged war from Day 1. It's pathetic that critics still claim he's weak on defense.
March 7, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Gingrich lived to fight another day, and Romney barely made it.
March 6, 2012
Romney is projected to win six contests, solidifying his GOP frontrunner status.
March 6, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: During a wide-ranging press conference, the president had a special message for Romney.
by Cynthia Gordy onMarch 6, 2012
Some battleground states will see intense GOP battles today, but will they turn blue in November?
by Farai Chideya onMarch 6, 2012
Black social conservatives are there for the taking if Republicans send the right message.
by Jack White onMarch 5, 2012
RightWatch: Mitt should have called out Rush Limbaugh for his verbal assault on Sandra Fluke.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966