by Hillary Crosley onAugust 5, 2012
Axelrod asks why Romney doesn't just provide tax records proving what he paid.
July 18, 2012
This week on the Confab: Join Senior Political Correspondent Cynthia Gordy as she chats with Associate Editor Brett Johnson and Contributing Editor Helena Andrews about Mitt Romney's tax returns, Frank Ocean's revelation and why you should be careful on Facebook.
by David Swerdlick onJanuary 24, 2012
In his third State of the Union address, the president should remind people that he's a millionaire.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onJanuary 22, 2012
The Republican presidential candidate brings his finances into the race after a tough South Carolina primary loss.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt