by Edward Wyckoff Williams onJuly 12, 2012
The Republican candidate panders to the NAACP, then insults black voters.
by David Swerdlick onJuly 11, 2012
He gave what could have been an effective speech -- but there were some things he failed to explain.
July 11, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The GOP presidential candidate explained why voting for him will make things better for black families.
by David Swerdlick onJuly 10, 2012
Give him credit for addressing the civil rights group -- but here are the topics he ought to avoid.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News