by Clarence Page onNovember 19, 2012
Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page tackles the failed GOP presidential candidate's "gifts" comments, saying they echo his earlier remarks about "47 percent of Americans" who "don't pay taxes," and concludes that Romney is out of touch.
by Gene Demby onNovember 18, 2012
His problem isn't that he lost the black vote -- it's that his party doesn't understand black voters.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt