by James Rucker onNovember 4, 2010
Listening to the GOP and Wall Street in the wake of Tuesday's elections won't bring about the changes African Americans need, or help Democrats win in 2012, says Color of Change's executive director.
by Cord Jefferson onNovember 3, 2010
But that doesn't mean Florida's Allen West and South Carolina's Tim Scott, both of whom won House races on Tuesday, are all that similar. Their differing approaches reflect a schism in the GOP.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin