by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 1, 2012
Beyoncé's song and the first lady's potato-sack-race win are among the highlights of the campaign.
by Rochelle Riley onJanuary 14, 2012
Detroit Free Press columnist Rochelle Riley writes that chances are, no one trying to portray Michelle Obama as an angry black woman has ever seen one.
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010