by Michelle A. Gourdine onDecember 13, 2012
It's unacceptable that we still can't explain why African Americans have higher cancer-death rates than whites, physician Michelle A. Gourdine writes at Zocala Public Square.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 8, 2012
This author says black women can embrace their curves as long as they know their health stats, too.
July 16, 2012
With panels and a keynote luncheon, we put a spotlight on black obesity at our recent event.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion