June 29, 2011
Hypocrisy at its finest.
June 28, 2011
The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler documents Bachmann's loose interpretation of pretty much everything.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 22, 2011
We had no idea she was so concerned.
June 14, 2011
Bachmann declares that Barack Obama will be a one-term president.
June 14, 2011
In the first "real" debate of the 2012 election, Republican hopefuls bashed Obama, avoided confrontation and gave a few strange answers.
May 16, 2011
A high school sophomore from New Jersey is challenging Rep. Michele Bachmann to a debate on civics and the U.S. Constitution.
by Rebecca Walker onFebruary 18, 2011
Right-wing muttering about the "nanny state" is merely propaganda aimed at the white middle class.
by David Swerdlick onJanuary 27, 2011
They rep the same constituency. One in Congress, one from the comfort of her living room. Which Tea Party pol is the one to watch?
January 26, 2011
While others have dismissed her, Jonathan Capeheart is keeping his eye on Bachmann. You should too.
July 13, 2010
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) panders to conservatives at Western Summit.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today