by Deron Snyder onApril 2, 2012
Loose Ball: To the likely dismay of Charlotte Bobcats fans, the NBA legend says he's not selling.
by Martin Johnson onMarch 19, 2010
How to avoid the pitfalls that plagued other basketball Hall of Famers.
by Frank McCoy onMarch 18, 2010
MJ takes over the Bobcats and becomes the only black majority owner of a major U.S. sports franchise.
March 18, 2010
A number of African Americans have tried to buy NBA, NFL and Major League Baseball teams. Only two have become majority owners, while others became limited partners, and some invested in other pro sports.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]