February 7, 2013
The Root of My Success: Melissa Harris-Perry talks mentors and what she hopes mentees learn from her.
March 28, 2012
The DJ explains to The Root how her organization helps kids fulfill their potential.
March 27, 2012
The advice his mom gave him while he was growing up helped him discover a hidden talent.
March 23, 2012
The Root 100 honoree and DNC press secretary explains why successful people should mentor.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt