by Washington Post onDecember 19, 2010
They say House ethics committee members investigating Rep. Maxine Waters bickered over errors in building a case against her.
by Nsenga Burton onDecember 1, 2010
Heads are rolling.
by Cord Jefferson onNovember 19, 2010
After yesterday recommending a censure of Rep. Charles Rangel, the House ethics committee today postponed indefinitely Rep. Maxine Waters' ethics hearing.
August 2, 2010
Ethics charges are officially filed against storied congresswoman.
October 30, 2009
The House ethics committee has an eyeball on, among others, Maxine Waters. And now everybody knows it...
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music