by Hillary Crosley onFebruary 15, 2013
Michael Bloomberg says the new policy will reduce congestion in courts and jails, but he's not in favor of legalizing pot.
by Helena Andrews onJanuary 4, 2013
Her anti-gay Instagram rant made one thing clear: Celebrities should avoid social media sermons.
by Clarence Page onNovember 22, 2012
Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page wonders whether the diverse coalition in support of legalization of the drug signals that "maybe we can all get along."
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 6, 2012
The president of the International Faith Based Coalition thinks there's more to the legalization proposal than meets the eye.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt