March 31, 2011
With the release of the National Urban League's annual report, President Marc Morial says that lawmakers must focus on job creation instead of misplaced priorities.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 31, 2011
Urban League president tells African-American voters, "Wake up."
by Melanie Eversley onAugust 29, 2010
For many participants, it was a chance to recapture the flavor of the event that changed the nation.
by Deron Snyder onMarch 24, 2010
Marc Morial explains why and elaborates on the 2010 State of Black America report.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion