by Ann Clark Espuelas onOctober 22, 2012
Malawi's and Liberia's leaders champion reproductive health in a way that most U.S. leaders do not.
NEWS STAND: Malawi Pardons Gay Couple, Cargill Pushes Salt, Yes, Alicia Keys is Pregnant, and more..by Nsenga Burton onMay 31, 2010
Our unique spin on today's headlines.
April 7, 2009
The blogosphere is celebrating because Madonna’s adoption petition has been denied. Isn’t there something sick about that? It's no more our business than Chris and Rihanna’s alleged history of STDs or Natasha’s death bed moments with Liam. Can we all just get a life?!
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010