by Nsenga Burton onNovember 7, 2011
The world remembers the biggest press conference in the history of sports.
More 'Crap Psychology' From the 'Why Are Black Women Less Attractive?' Author, Magic Johnson Discusses Living With HIV for 20 Years and Moreby Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 17, 2011
In today's link roundup: Dig into the archives of Satoshi Kanazawa's junk-psychology gems, read about the newest black TV network's "psychographic" focus and find out what it's been like for Magic Johnson to live with HIV.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onApril 7, 2011
Just days after kicking off his 2012 re-election bid, Obama addresses a convention for the reverend's activist group, with cabinet members in tow.
February 10, 2011
Magic Johnson and Ron Burkle have agreed to invest in Vibe and Uptown magazines and Soul Train in a deal that will make the NBA Hall of Famer the chairman of the company.
by Nsenga Burton onDecember 1, 2010
The AIDS Healthcare Foundation honors his work off of the court in AIDS awareness, prevention and research.
by Martin Johnson onApril 22, 2010
The games are still covered as if it's 1995, without much explanation or analysis. Smarter announcing could build the audience--and appreciation for the sport.
February 23, 2010
The hall of famer was in talks to acquire the publisher of Ebony and Jet, but those talks have fallen through.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods