by Hillary Crosley onOctober 12, 2012
The NBA icon says the OraQuick kit can help any of us know our HIV status.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 7, 2011
The world remembers the biggest press conference in the history of sports.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 4, 2011
"If I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have retired."
More 'Crap Psychology' From the 'Why Are Black Women Less Attractive?' Author, Magic Johnson Discusses Living With HIV for 20 Years and Moreby Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 17, 2011
In today's link roundup: Dig into the archives of Satoshi Kanazawa's junk-psychology gems, read about the newest black TV network's "psychographic" focus and find out what it's been like for Magic Johnson to live with HIV.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!