by The Lovers Rocque onJanuary 2, 2013
Mrs. Rocque of Lovers Rocque shares on Ebony how the last 12 months have increased her love for her husband and taught her lessons about herself that she didn't expect.
by Demetria L. Lucas onDecember 20, 2012
Ask Demetria: Don't give up on your "cutie runs." Praying for a mate is not the answer.
October 2, 2012
At Awesomely Luvvie, Lovette "Luvvie" Ajayi explains why she's "supremely annoyed as hell" that women are eating up the bad advice of self-proclaimed authorities on love.
by Helena Andrews onApril 30, 2010
Kitty Kelley forgot to read the memo about good reporting and good writing before she spawned her big, big book on the Queen of Daytime.
by Lakeia Brown onApril 21, 2010
Discussions about the difficulty of finding a mate never cease to draw a crowd. Tonight's version is on ABC.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!