by Stacy-Ann Ellis onDecember 21, 2012
The Root Recommends: A new TV series providing a macro view of the continent's natural splendors.
June 25, 2009
My cat and mouse game with the King of Pop.
by Washington Post onJune 25, 2009
Noteworthy events from the well-publicized life of Michael Jackson.
by Benjamin Todd Jealous onJune 16, 2009
November 26, 2008
In this season of thanksgiving, I'm grateful for women. Not just my female friends, relatives and colleagues but women whose oft-uncelebrated sacrifices keep the world running. Women like the ones President-elect Barack Obama has lost, and the one with whom he remains.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’