February 24, 2011
A leading black gay-rights organization says that President Obama's new stand against the Defense of Marriage Act has especially high stakes for African-American LGBT families.
by David Kaufman onJanuary 25, 2011
Research shows that gay families are browner and poorer than expected. When will that reality -- and their needs -- catch on with the mostly white elite directing the gay-rights agenda?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin