October 17, 2012
This week on The Confab: Join Staff Writer Jenée Desmond-Harris and Associate Editor Brett Johnson as they chat with The Root 100 honoree Danielle Moodie-Mills about how the mission to expand what it means to be black links her environmental and LGBT advocacy. Plus: Jay-Z and Bey as role models?
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 24, 2012
Support for marriage equality among African Americans is even higher than among the general population.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods