by Helena Andrews onMarch 16, 2013
In Vogue, the POTUS admits his wife "upgrades" him, but scoffs at the idea he's "catered" to.
by Cynthia Gordy onMay 8, 2012
Sam Kass, Obama's healthy-food adviser, deflects criticism of his quest for healthier communities.
April 14, 2012
Join The Root, star athletes and others, for a solution.
by Hillary Crosley onMarch 30, 2012
Michelle Obama will take her Let's Move campaign to NBC's weight-loss reality show.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onDecember 12, 2011
Mrs. Obama and more than 300,000 people jumped their way to a new world record.
September 15, 2011
Change is coming to Red Lobster and other restaurants -- but don't worry, your cheddar bay biscuits are safe.
May 6, 2011
Join The Root's associate editor, Lauren Williams, as she chats with Washington reporter Cynthia Gordy and contributor David Swerdlick about all things bin Laden, the GOP's voter-ID laws and Michelle Obama's dance moves.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 28, 2011
Christie and Huckabee defend Michelle Obama's anti-obesity efforts.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music