by Hillary Crosley onDecember 25, 2012
Quentin Tarantino's brutal film may center on a superhero slave, but any deeper meaning is arguable.
by Stacy-Ann Ellis onDecember 24, 2012
The Red Hook Summer director shared his negative opinion of the new Quentin Tarantino movie with Vibe TV.
by Joshua R. Weaver onOctober 15, 2012
The Root Recommends: A preview clip for Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film about a freed slave.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today