April 18, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: But unimpressed activists call the conservative group's move a "PR stunt."
by Carla Martin onOctober 31, 2011
Our favorite Halloween treats may have ties to child-labor abuses in West Africa.
by Joshua R. Weaver onMay 31, 2011
Naomi Campbell vows to take action against U.K. candy giant Cadbury after being compared to a chocolate bar.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)