by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 7, 2013
"She told me how beautiful I was and how rare chocolate is and how gorgeous the skin is," the singer said in a recent interview.
by Celeste Little onNovember 28, 2012
The former boxing champ talks about the stage. Plus: Keyshia loves Daniel, and Future rocks the mike.
by Joshua R. Weaver onDecember 1, 2011
For National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, we look at some of our community's famous activists.
by Nsenga Burton onSeptember 9, 2010
Not all celebrities have to undergo urban renewal to look decent.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)