by Deron Snyder onApril 11, 2012
Loose Ball: Dallas had no choice but to bench Khloe Kardashian's husband for flagrant indifference.
December 12, 2010
These figures -- politicians, celebrities and otherwise -- have been in the headlines one too many times this year, and thus need to take a backseat in 2011. It may not actually happen, but dare to dream.
November 17, 2010
The Kardashian sisters today came under fire by consumer advocacy groups for the predatory hidden fees of their newly released prepaid debit cards.
December 4, 2009
Call it wishful thinking if you’d like, but as 2009 draws to a close, here’s to hoping that the following politicos, pop stars and “whatever they do” celebrities go MIA in 2010.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion