November 24, 2010
Republican Steve Cooley has just conceded to Kamala Harris in California’s attorney general race, making Harris the first African-American attorney general in the state’s history.
November 22, 2010
A full twenty days after the close of the midterm elections, California’s attorney general race is still too close to call, but Democratic candidate Kamala Harris appears to have a slight lead.
by Joel Dreyfuss onNovember 3, 2010
In a very close race, the San Francisco district attorney seems about to score a couple of firsts.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 3, 2010
It's going down to the wire. (A.M. UPDATE)
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt