October 24, 2010
Juan Williams lashed back at NPR Thursday and Friday over his firing as the network's CEO acknowledged that it bungled Williams' dismissal, and black NPR employees tied Williams' departure to their diversity concerns.
by Lenny McAllister onOctober 22, 2010
Fox News is showing rightful outrage following Williams' gaffe and NPR's hypocritical reaction.
by Nsenga Burton onOctober 22, 2010
Juan Williams prospers while Republicans call for NPR's funding to be cut.
by David Swerdlick onOctober 21, 2010
October 21, 2010
The left is doing to Juan Williams what the right did to Shirley Sherrod.
by Nsenga Burton onOctober 20, 2010
Listening to Williams' comments makes us nervous.
July 20, 2010
Blogger Richard Prince questions whether mainstream media outlets like Fox News Channel are accurately addressing the voter intimidation controversy. Plus, the recent release of kidnapped Nigerian journalists.
by Sophia Nelson onOctober 30, 2009
Just because I disagree with the conventional black political thinking does not make me a sellout.
June 22, 2009
The victory? Historic. His G? Well-documented. But it's time to put an end to the groupie love...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today