by David Swerdlick onNovember 2, 2012
That's if he follows the lead of Obama -- who's been a leader of all and not just those most like himself.
by David Swerdlick onOctober 29, 2012
New York Daily News contributor David Swerdlick parses the comments from the Mitt Romney surrogate about Colin Powell's Obama endorsement.
by Lauren Williams onOctober 27, 2012
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson let loose on his party on MSNBC last night. Was he right?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Blogging the Beltway: Allegations of nepotism could haunt Clinton on the presidential campaign trail.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- 9-Year-Old Girl Among Children Missing After Oklahoma Tornado
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today
- Teens Allegedly Post Taped Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl On Facebook